Bourdaloue tart recipe11 novembre 2020
Chocolate chip chocolate cookies
The best chocolate cookie ever, really fudgy, sensual and sexy. The splendor of foodporn
- 370 g flour all purpose
- 6 g salt
- 4 g baking soda
- 200 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 200 g brown sugar
- 110 gr eggs
- 2 g Vanilla
- 170 g dark chocolate
- 170 g white chocolate
- 30 g cacao powder 100%
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 100 g Heavy cream
In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until incorporated.
Mix in the dry ingredients until combined without overmixing.
Add chocolate chips.
Roll 80 gr of dough at a time into balls, Make a hole in the middle and freeze.
Pipe the ganache into the cookie.
Shape it into a ball.
Preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius. Line a baking pan with tart rings (9x2cm) and set aside.
Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-12 minutes. Take them out when they are just starting to set on the sides.
Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- When you remove the cookies from the oven they will still look doughy. THIS is the secret that makes these cookies so absolutely amazing! Please, I beg you, do NOT overbake.
- ** I recommend using an unbleached, all-purpose flour to make these chocolate chip cookies.
- I use light brown sugar in this recipe for the best results.
- Soften butter. If you are planning on making these, take the butter out of the fridge first thing in the morning so it’s ready to go when you need it.
- Try creaming the butter and sugar together for about 10 minutes.